Thursday, February 19, 2015

6, How in the world is my first baby turning 6?!?!?

Tomorrrow, my sweet Emory, you will be 6 years old.  SIX?!?!  6?!?!?  How has 6 years passed us by?  In the past year you have grown more independent, more silly & more handsome by the day.  You are sometimes a challenge to us, but at the end of the day, you are always happy & so sweet.  My favorite parts of my day with you are saying bye & "I love you" as I leave you at before-care for Kindergarten.  Your sweet voice never fails to say "I love you too, Mommy." & you always give me a sweet smile.  I also love watching your little raggamuffin butt walk to me from off of the school bus.  You always look a little disheaveled, which I love.  It shows me that YOU took care of yourself all day & didn't need much help from anyone else.  How did that happen all of a sudden?  You are a sweet big brother & love your little brother so much.  You have your moments, but again, at the end of the day, there is nothing but love between you.  Your sweet little pre-bedtime conversations are adorable & always interesting.  You have made some new friends in Kindergarten & have learned SO much!  You can read & write so well.  You are such a little boy now.  I can't help but smile when I think about you, because you are such a light in our lives.  Daddy & I never take you for granted & just love you to pieces.  We can't imagine our days without you.  How boring life must have been before you came along.
Happy 6th birthday, Emory Vaughan.  Thank you for being you <3 p="">












No comments: